The Amazing Adventures
Xander has been asking since he set up his blog for it to be public, so with some strict rules, his blog can now be viewed by any of you who would like to see it. He writes about his school projects and anything else he is thinking about, so feel free to check him out. (in the side bar: The Amazing Adventures of Xander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sarah! I found you! I forgot to add you to my list when you posted on my blog, and then I couldn't find you!! How are you? How is school going for Xander? Tehya has school here until the 19th. That seems so late. I too have missed seeing you in the parking lot. I ever wrote about it in one of my stories. It has been something I have missed a lot. I can't wait to follow your blog...It will be nice to be in contact again. Talk to you soon!
Love ya!
Post a Comment