While Xander was out riding his bike today, he saw that we had mail. So of course he had to bring it in. I knew we had mail, I saw it when I got home from work, but if I don't want to sort it right away I tend to leave it outside. I had also noticed that there was a large envelope stuffed in the mailbox, but didn't think any more about it, until Xander brought in the mail. After a quick glance at my magazine that had arrived, I realized the big envelope was addressed to Xander. He tore it open and found this:
Needless to say we couldn't be prouder of his hard work on this drawing:

(In case you were wondering, it is a ship in a bottle.)
He is so excited and already planning how to spend his money.
1 comment:
So cool! He must have been thrilled! And I too leave the mail outside:)
Post a Comment