Xander came down after going to bed to show me that his tooth really was loose. He had bent it to 90 degrees.
I told him to just keep wiggling it, he did and 2 minutes later he had it out.
Because he shares the room with MiMi, I didn't want to risk waking both of them up while "The Tooth Fairy" searched for a tooth under his pillow, I quickly sewed a small bag and appliqued a tooth to the front. He put his tooth inside, wrote a note to the Fairy and hung it all on his door.
He is so excited to be starting to grow up!

1 comment:
yay for Xander! I'm so glad that you have a blog now. Hannah will LOVE reading it! I did the same thing when Hannah started losing teeth...making the tooth pocket, I mean. Hannah has now lost 8 teeth. I know. Crazy!
Post a Comment