Meet our Kitties

We adopted two kittens this week-
We drove up to Tremonton Monday afternoon to pick them up. They are about 8 weeks old. They are having a great time playing and sleeping, which is about all they do.  Lexi is warming up to them, but hasn't fully accepted them yet.


Picko

Sookie

These are the first pictures I have of them, unfortunately Imogene got ahold of some scissors today and trimmed their whiskers. After a lot of internet searching, I found out they will be okay, but may have some balance problems and the whiskers will grow back. 

1 comment:

Marci said...

Oh they are so cute Sarah! How are you? We just adopted a 12 year old cat, and he is very interesting, but sweet. I think kittens would be so much fun! I totally laughed out loud about the whiskers being cut off. I love how kids think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails