“Some days you’ll need a loaves and fishes miracle, other days it will be enough to see a flower in the crack of the sidewalk.”
-Susie Larson
“we cannot impart something we do not possess.” To teach gratefulness, we must first experience it ourselves. And to experience a thankful heart, we have to first notice the gifts and receive them as such.
As I learn more about the human body and development, I become more in awe at the miracle of life. I have three healthy, strong, smart and creative kids. I am blessed to have a supportive, loving husband. We have a home that shelters us and gives us refuge from the world. We have transportation. We are employed and able to support our family. I am grateful daily that we are able to make our various commutes safely. Our talents and skills bless and enrich our lives and the lives of those around us. I am grateful for these and many other small and large things that happen everyday.
I subscribe to Chatting at the Sky and today her post focused on gratefulness.

No comments:
Post a Comment