New Year- Fresh start

 New Year's day we spent the day switching the Pantry with the "Office". I don't have any before pictures to show- I am awful at rememering to take pictures before I start a project. The small bedroom had become really cluttered and the pantry area behind the living room was making me crazy because the kids were constantly getting into the food.

I have already liked the move- it's great to be able to close the door and keep the kids out of hte pantry, and it has given us a place to move the hamper so it doesn't block the hallway.

The Sewing machine was in the family room already because I needed to be with the kids while I worked on projects. So now I can work and have access to all my supplies without running back and forth.

This is still a mess, Adam moved everything for me, so it's going to take a while to organize it into a working system. I am excited to have the sewing machines next to each other again- it's nice when I want to switch between them.

It will look better and eventually we might even get to finishing the basement.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails