The total so far-
Peaches 32 Quarts
Pears 32 Quarts
Tomatos Whole 1 pint - I picked every tomato in my garden and this is all I got!! :(
Tomato Sauce 13 pints - I picked the ripe tomatoes from my Mom's garden and got all this. (about 20 lbs)
I still have a tree full of apples, I am planning on making applesauce, and I might be able to get a few more tomatoes out of my garden. I have a few tomatillos growing- so I might be able to make something with them.
Update- Grandma gave me a bunch of tomatoes and I made them into sauce. So, I have another 7 1/2 quarts of sauce. Our apple tree dropped most of the apples, we picked too late. So we got enough to make a small batch of applesauce, a crisp and amazing apple dumplings.



No comments:
Post a Comment